To put your gloves on fold back the cuff and insert your fingers, smoothing each finger to the base and then turn down the cuff. Avoid pulling the gloves on by the cuff as this will eventually mishape the leather and can strain the stitching. To remove your gloves, gently pull the glove from the fingers then thumb and slide off the glove.
Try not to get your gloves get wet but you do, allow them to dry naturally placed on a cotton towel, away from any external heat source, such as a radiator and even the Sun. Occaionally put the gloves on as the gloves dry out. This willl help retore the shape and stretch the leather to fit the wearer.Gloves should be be dry cleaned by an experienced specialist leather dry cleaner. If the soiling is light and not dried in, you may try the following:
- Prepare a warm solution of a gentle non bio hand washing powder.
- Delicately dab the outside of the gloves using a sponge dipped in this hand washing solution.
- Do not get the leather too wet and soak any excess water up with a clean cloth.
- Dry the gloves flat on a towel and away from any external heat source.
- Occaionally put the gloves on as they dry out. This willl help retore the shape and stretch the leather to fit the wearer.