Protecting Your Privacy
At Gloves on Hand, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. If you have any questions, please drop us a line.
For all our services, the data controller - the company that’s responsible for your privacy - is Regent Croft Ltd, trading as Gloves on Hand.
Below we cover the information we use and how we use it.
Your name and contact details
For customers and all others who have consented for us to hold your information this is how we use your name and contact details.
- Deliver your purchases to you - we’ve got to do this to perform our contract with you.
- Send you service messages by text or email such as order updates - so you can tell when your order is coming.
- Only if you opted in to our mailing list, for sending you information by email, about our new products and services - to keep you up to date.
Your payment information
This means your card’s security/CVV code - don’t worry, we don’t keep these details ourselves, we use a trusted and secure payment processor.
To fulfil your order and our commitment to future support of your products during the manufacturer warranty period and beyond.Provide customer service and support, and handle returns.We use Google Analytics to capture details about sales and improve our service.
Sharing your information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party - including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that. Where our sale includes goods or services provided by third parties, we have to share your order and contact information so that your order may be completed. This includes delivery services which require your contact details. These third parties must also comply with GDPR privacy regulations and will not share your data beyond providing the service we have requested from them.
We only email you marketing information if you have requested us to do so. You can opt out of such messages at any time:
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email.
- By emailing or writing to us (see Contact page).
Your information and countries outside Europe
We protect your privacy and your rights through the use of the European Commission’s standard data protection clauses.
Keeping your information
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or send you marketing offers if you opted to receive them. We keep sales invoices for at least seven years to comply with UK Limited company accounting regulations.
If required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator - in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
Changes to how we protect your privacy
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the web site or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use our services.
- Site functionality cookies - these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as Add to Basket.
- Site analytics cookies - these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
How to contact us
Please see our Contact page for telephone, email and address.